Monday, April 4, 2011

Paris confessed fashion icon




PARIS HILTON

He said if the story did not directly try to imitate the style of the chalk celebrity, Kim Kardashian. However, Paris Hilton who inherited the business empire his family acknowledged that he was the pioneer of the most popular fashion.

"Many people out there trying to imitate what I do. I am a native without having to mimic others. Nothing can beat me, "tell him to The Associated Press (AP).

Hilton is famous for his social life has grown with Kim, who is also 30 years old. In fact, he is also said to be a mentor to Kardashian.

This is because he is the first person to expose her to the popularity of Hollywood.

Meanwhile, Paris is currently busy promoting her latest collection of shoes brand, says he is a professional and know the direction of the dream.

"I did everything I wanted. Of course, I am so glad that what I do pastiya successful.

"So it was great fun and there was nothing else I need to do," said Paris to be honest.

Also acknowledges that he is a fashion icon for women, Paris told, "Many of the fashion or style like me. Where to buy my products, with their naturally be myself. "

No comments:

Post a Comment